Thursday 15 November 2012

Greater Good??

There's the one person who made you dream... and the other who made you live those dreams... Who is the greater good?

You gave me the wings and taught me how to fly, a wretched me just had to fly into the waiting wings of another, but you never did fly up yourself to any claims .... No blame games here, i take the liability.... And so i flew, high and higher , leaving you where we had started.... Forgotten and forlorn....
If i can fly its because of you, If I can love its because you taught me well... but now i fly in another's wake, asleep to all agony ... So who is the greater good??
This is no fair comparison.... Whatever my present happiness is, it's because of you. I have denied you a lot in life but no matter what I cant deny that you were the wind beneath my wings... But every flight has a destination, I seem to have landed on mine... and I cant go backwards anymore....

You are and always be the best. All the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment