Monday 4 June 2012

Picture perfect???


Once again as i enter into that turbulent phase... the uncertainty, the chaos, the heartbreak and the tears..... Its when you  don't like the person you live with ... but its not as if i don’t really like her... anyways so it’s the no-talking time once again and only then do you probe into the past… the bad part and all the issues u cud ever dig up shows fort… but I would rather reflect on the good parts … To dwell on dreams does you no good, to make wishes in the air does you no good. If only I had bothered to do so, if only we could have had another end to our story , or have no end really … well that does no good either… But what is done is done now the die is cast and somehow I gotta live through it, Tonight I recall my first roommate, through the homesickness, the tears and the naivety she had lived it with me, probably wouldn’t have survived the world outside my cocoon without you sweetheart… 

No comments:

Post a Comment